All you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favored holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa is an electronic travel authorization intended for folks that would like to travel to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application procedure to obtain new visas. The tourists can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just thru an online application. This all new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few prerequisites that the visitors need to bear in mind in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many forms of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without having errors.
- Use your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- Once you have the online visa you should print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply online for all of the travelers, but every one of them need to accomplish and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa
In the event you chose to take a number of trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and return as you like. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.